We are pleased to advise that we are now operating normally, and all staff have returned to the business. As part of ‘business as usual’ we are now operating scheduled orders for those customers who require water on a frequent basis. However, if you run out or require a top up of water, please click the link below to place an order.
Please contact us to arrange water delivery at email@example.com
We continue to follow any guidelines issued by the government.
Here are the key steps we are taking:
- We are instructing our delivery & sanitisation team members to maintain social distance from other people on-site;
- Our delivery & sanitisation team members have been equipped with hand sanitiser so that they can maintain our normal high standards of hygiene;
- We have advised our Delivery & sanitisation team not to request signatures, but they will request your full name for the proof of delivery or sanitisation
- Any delivery & sanitisation team members who are feeling unwell are required to self-isolate and remain at home;
- Any delivery & sanitisation team member that has been abroad will go through the government process of isolation and testing;
- We do not send the same delivery & sanitisation team member to more than one location where practical;
These steps may mean we may take longer than normal to service your products, however we will work as quickly as possible whilst aiming to reduce any risk to our team and yours alike.
Your co-operation is appreciated when our team are attending:
- We would appreciate your co-operation to ensure that we have access whilst limiting contact with anyone at your location. We will give you as much notice as possible in advance of a visit so that you can prepare.
- Please inform us if you become aware of any person(s) that have tested positive before we attend or make our delivery & sanitisation team member aware when they arrive
- Ensure you allow our delivery & sanitisation team member access to your restroom for hand washing and use of your sanitiser;
To ensure we can all help each other reduce the risk please inform us if the contact details we have for your business need to be updated, please email us:
Please rest assured that we are constantly reviewing the situation and have continuity plans in place to support should the guidance change, for up to date information please visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus