Simple steps for using your water cooler safely
Drinking water from water coolers is one of the best, sustainable and most convenient ways of providing healthy, safe, and hygienic hydration. Healthy hydration helps mental well-being and improves physical performance.
Here are simple steps you can take to keep your business hydrated safely:
- Regularly wipe water cooler taps and dispensing area using food-safe antibacterial wipes or spray
- Empty the drip trap regularly and wash either in a dishwasher or sink with hot, soapy water
- Keep the necessary distance (min. 2m) from other people when standing in line for water
- Make sure to thoroughly wash your hands or disinfect them before using the water dispenser. Having hand sanitizer nearby for users is also recommended
- Use a freshly cleaned water glass/bottle or use recyclable cups
Download and print our useful guide for your office
We have produced this poster for you to print and put up next to your water cooler, reminding your staff how to use your water cooler safely.
Hygiene Packs Now Available
Email us (or call 0330 123 3309) to enquire about one of our water cooler hygiene kits. The kit contains everything you need to keep the outside surfaces of your water cooler safe and clean for your users:
- 1 x 150ml sanitising solution spray
- 1 x disposable, food-safe, sanitising gloves 100/pack
- 1 x centre-feed paper roll 40m