How Do I Sanitise My Water Cooler?
At The Water Delivery Company, we are here to help with all of your water cooler queries. A common question that is asked by our customers is “How do I sanitise my water cooler?”. Simply, follow our step by step guide below to find out more.
How To Sanitise Your Water Cooler
- First of all, you will need to remove the water bottle from your machine. (Simply pull the bottle upwards)
- Empty the remaining water out of the bottle.
- We recommend that you were disposable gloves for hygiene reasons.
- Next, remove the plastic lid where the bottle sits. Clean with hot soapy water and ensure that you rinse thoroughly.
- Remove the baffle – the plastic divider found in the water reservoir.
- Clean the reservoir thoroughly using a cloth.
- Remove taps and clean using a bottle brush. Once this is complete, reattach the taps.
- Pour the correct dosage of sanitiser liquid directly into the water cooler reservoir, the sanitiser will drain through your machine.
- Replace the lid on the water cooler and take a new bottle of spring water and reattach to your water cooler.
After completing all the steps your water cooler will now be ready to use again. Plug your machine back into the mains.
You can purchase a sanitisation kit directly from our website by simply clicking here.
Should you encounter any problems whilst sanitising your water cooler and require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly technicians on 0845 500 4455 and we will gladly help you. Alternatively, you can drop us an email here with your queries and we will get back to you as soon as possible.