The Water Delivery Company is an accredited BWCA member
After ten years supplying water coolers to thousands of customers across London we made the decision to test our standards against the leading industry association.
Being an accredited BWCA member means a number of things to us as a company.
- We will be playing an active part in an industry association dedicated to developing & protecting our industry.
- Adhere to strict Codes of Practice on water source and distribution.
- Our internal standards & procedures will be checked annually by an independent association focused on maintaining incredibly high standards.
- Training programs for our staff including Hygiene Awareness, Depot Management, Bottling Plant Operation, water cooler sanitisation etc.
The BWCA is an industry association and accreditation body which exists for the purpose of:
- Promoting water and hydration for employee health, productivity and wellbeing
- Providing an informed choice of bottled or plumbed-in water coolers
- Regulating strict water cooler sanitisation and hygiene standards