Jack Daniels Office Water Cooler

The latest jack daniels water cooler 300x293 Jack Daniels Office Water Coolerin our line of novelty water cooler bottles is the Jack Daniels water bottle – nice idea but as a purist will know – a whisky is not best served chilled.

We are sorry but this line is now no longer available.

Rob Laughton

Rob Laughton

Rob Laughton is an established part of the UK water industry.

He is actively involved in the self-regulatory associations which work to keep strict standards within the UK water industry.

His related water businesses are listed on www.drinkingwaters.co.uk and include The Water Delivery Company - Londons' largest independent bottled water cooler supplier.

Social profiles include Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

37 Responses to Jack Daniels Office Water Cooler

1. Vanessa Vanessa says:

I would SSSSOOOOO buy one!!! Where can I get it??

2. Janette Bell Janette Bell says:

How much? and where can I purchase one from?

3. alan gagan alan gagan says:

as well as playing the bagpipes i am a sanitation technician in the north west of England
    surely not you can get jack Daniels whiskey on tap
    the whole office would be drunk

4. Lauren Ross Lauren Ross says:

please will you send me details like where we can get it,price etc

5. Theresa Theresa says:

Please let me know where I can buy one of these. It will make an amazing gift for my husband. Thank you, Theresa

6. Kerry Kerry says:

Can you buy these anywhere. My friend is a Jacks lover and would love one of these

7. Melissa Emmons Melissa Emmons says:

I am also very interested in your Jack Daniels water cooler: Last week you mentioned you’re working on it, could you please let me know if it becomes available again? And what the price might be, shipped to the U.S.? Thank you very much!

8. Edna Edna says:

I really wanna get this for a friend? How much is it???

9. Donna Donna says:

I MUST HAVE THIS!!! HELP ME OUT!!!

10. Isaac Isaac says:

I figured I should throw my hat in the ring, I would definitely buy one of these for my friend’s upcoming 30th bday, he’s a big Jack D fan (his name is Jack too, destiny? heh). If you can sort out the licensing, let us know! I’m not rolling in dough, but he is one of my best friends. :)

11. Michael Michael says:

I as well am definitely interested in this. Please feel free to forward details to my email when progress is made.

• root7 root7 says:

We will get back to you as soon as possible on this

• Nichole Nichole says:

Hi Rob,

Any luck on these becoming available before the holidays? Sounds like you would make a lot of people very happy!

I look forward to hearing from you!
        Nichole

12. joanne stutsman joanne stutsman says:

This would be an ideal gift for my son. Please notify me (along with the hundreds of others requestees) if it becomes available. Thank you!

13. Jennifer Jennifer says:

Hopefully the licensing issue gets resolved before the holidays. This is going to be a huge hit! Would greatly appreciate a notification if/when this does become available again!! Thank you.

14. Terina Terina says:

omg please also can you inform me if or when these will become available i would love to get this for a freind :)

15. Jerry Kiwor Jerry Kiwor says:

We’ve been talking after seeing your photo of these and we think we will be able to take up a collection to install one in our office…
    Point us in the direction of who we can contact to get one of these….
    Thanks
    Jerry Bob

16. Paula Wright Paula Wright says:

Please very interested let me know asap I will buy this in a heart beat

17. Başak Aslı Tez Başak Aslı Tez says:

Asap I will buy this! pleasee also can you inform me.

18. TJ TJ says:

TAKE MY MONEY! I MUST HAVE ONE!!!

19. ZK ZK says:

Yes i would def want one of these

20. karl johnson karl johnson says:

Please respond once this is available I want one too

21. Jeremey Riel Jeremey Riel says:

I would love to have one. When and where can I get one.

22. LEE LEE says:

WANT A JD NOVELTY BOTTLE AND COOLER TO GO IN MY HUSBAND’S MAN CAVE……. FILLED W/ WATER OF COURSE..

23. Debbie Debbie says:

Really want to order a couple of these!! Any luck yet on getting them available?

24. Dave Dave says:

would love to get this for a friend for christmas, please send any details on this product. many thanks

25. Nat Nat says:

Are these available yet?
    Thanks

26. Brenda Brenda says:

I sooo want one this is all my husband drinks if would look so cool with his collection of shot glasses and flasks he has…. Please let me know how to get one…. He is a very Devoted Jack drinker.

27. Judy Judy says:

A friend of mine knows how much I love Jack and sent me a pic of the water cooler. I wanted to order one the moment I seen it but was heart broken to find out they were no longer available…so I decided to make my own!!! I’ve tried to post a pic of it on here but it wouldn’t let me! If you would be interested to see mine please email me. princessjoody@gmail.com. I mite take bids on it or take orders!!!

28. […] thewaterdeliverycompany.com Source: BuzzFeed Advertisement (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Email 0 0 Flares × […]

29. […] thewaterdeliverycompany.com Source: BuzzFeed Advertisement […]